Here is how we handle information about your visit to our web site:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, do searches, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. No information about users/visitors will be sold, or shared in any commercial way. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain (for example, "company.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The searches you make;
5. The pages you visit; and
6. If you linked to this site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site, what part of the site they are interested in, how long they use the site, and the types of technology our visitors use. WE DO NOT TRACK OR RECORD INFORMATION ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR VISITS.
Sometimes we write a small file on the user's computer called a "session cookie." Session cookies automatically expire when users leave a Web site; session cookies retain information only during the session or for the purpose of completing a particular online transaction, without any capacity to track users over time and across different web sites. We may also, at times, use "persistent cookies" to customize your visitor experience. Other than a session cookie, a persistent cookie, and the six items described above, we do not obtain any information from the user or the user's computer.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If send us e-mail, or send a message via our "Feedback" form, or opt in to receive emails from us, your identity and the contents of your message will be kept private. Be assured that:
1. The information will not be shared with anyone not on the staff at Forrester Wehrle Homes
2. Your e-mail address will not be provided to any third party or used for any third party electronic mailing lists - Government or private.
3. We do not create individual profiles with the e-mail information you provide in order to give it to any other organizations.
The only exceptions to the above would be pursuant to a bona fide Court Order.
The use we will make of your information is to
1. Consider your suggestions.
2. Possibly respond directly to you for clarification.
3. Process your request for materials if you make one.
4. Try and answer your questions if you ask them.
Links to Other Sites